YES VM Organic Vaginal Moisturiser
If you’re looking for a vaginal dryness treatment that works, I wholeheartedly back your choice to buy YES Vaginal Moisturiser. This long-lasting natural moisturising gel is designed to match the typical vaginal environment WITHOUT any of the skin-damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM contains NO glycerine, propylene glycol, aspartame, parabens, unpronounceable preservatives (like diazolidinyl urea, triethanoloamine or imidazolidinyl urea) or polyquaternium. (For more details, have a look at the comparison table below.)
This YES vaginal dryness treatment works by lubricating the vaginal vault. YES VM’s natural bio-adhesive gums gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES Organic Vaginal Moisturiser will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Key Features of YES VM Vaginal Dryness Treatment:
- Guaranteed pure & natural by its certified organic status
- Rapidly relieves vaginal atrophy & dryness
- Alleviates irritation, itching & burning by moisturising & soothing dry/sensitive vaginal tissues
- Offers gentle, long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal & oestrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH-matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, read more about osmolality here)
- Bio-adhesive, releasing moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex & polyisoprene condoms & toys
- Internationally patent-protected
YES VM & Osmolality
A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive, dry tissues for much longer than a personal lubricant. This means it’s even more important that it’s designed to release water where needed and that it’s formulated from gentle ingredients. YES VM is designed to match these vulnerable tissues in 2 ways. Firstly, its pH matches the typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7 to 4.5). Secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients (osmolality) used in YES VM also match these tissues. YES VM’s matching osmolality means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water from/into the tissues, unlike other moisturisers. This minimises any chance of tissue damage.
How to Use YES Vaginal Moisturiser
Each YES VM product contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator. (You can buy YES Vaginal Moisturiser in pre-filled applicators too.) It is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every 3rd day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone-free.
What’s the best vaginal moisturiser? Compare YES VM to other products.
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Organic Vaginal Moisturiser: YES VM Ingredients
- flax gum*
- aloe vera*
- locust bean gum*
- guar gum*
- sodium chloride
- xanthan gum
- potassium sorbate
- citric acid
*certified organic ingredients