YES VM Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
If you’re looking for a vaginal dryness treatment that works, I wholeheartedly back your choice to buy YES Vaginal Moisturiser. This long-lasting natural moisturising gel is designed to match the typical vaginal environment WITHOUT any of the skin-damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM contains NO parabens, propylene glycol, glycerine, aspartame, unpronounceable preservatives (like diazolidinyl urea, triethanoloamine or imidazolidinyl urea) or polyquaternium. (For more details, have a look at the comparison table below.)
This YES vaginal dryness treatment works by lubricating the vaginal vault. YES VM’s natural bio-adhesive gums gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES Organic Vaginal Moisturiser restores the natural protective vaginal acidity.
YES VM Vaginal Dryness Treatment – Key Features:
- Guaranteed pure & natural by its certified organic status
- Alleviates irritation, itching & burning by moisturising & soothing dry/sensitive vaginal tissues
- Rapidly relieves vaginal atrophy & dryness
- Lasts up to 3 days per application, offering gentle, long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal & oestrogen-free
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, read more about osmolality here)
- pH-matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive, releasing moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex & polyisoprene condoms & toys
- Internationally patent-protected
YES VM & Osmolality
A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive, dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant. Therefore, it’s even more important that it’s designed to release water where needed and that it’s formulated from gentle ingredients. YES VM is designed to match these vulnerable tissues in 2 ways. Firstly, its pH matches the typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7 to 4.5). Secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients (osmolality) used in YES VM also match these tissues. YES VM’s matching osmolality means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water from/into the tissues, unlike other moisturisers. This minimises any chance of tissue damage.
How to Use YES Vaginal Moisturiser
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone-free.
What’s the best vaginal moisturiser? Compare YES VM to other products.
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Organic Vaginal Moisturiser: YES VM Applicator Ingredients
- flax gum*
- aloe vera*
- locust bean gum*
- guar gum*
- sodium chloride
- xanthan gum
- potassium sorbate
- citric acid
*certified organic ingredients