Organic, Natural Lube in Applicators
When you buy YES OB Plant Oil-Based Lubricant in pre-filled applicators, you get the benefits of a natural vaginal dryness solution plus extra convenience. Enjoy prolonged love-making with ease and sensuousness without having to worry about frequent re-application or synthetic ingredients which may compromise your (intimate) health. This pack contains 6 single-use applicators filled with a luxurious plant-oil based natural lubricant, which is a totally new formulation and different to YES OB in tubes.
YES OB natural lube in applicators is a vaginal dryness solution which does not contain bees wax or plant butters and is therefore formulated to be softer and easier to apply than its counterpart in large tubes. Instead, it contains coconut oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil and Vitamin E. Lubricant applicators enable discreet and hygienic delivery of the right amount in the desired place.
What’s the same?
YES OB plant-oil based lube in applicators is, of course, also made of certified organic ingredients and a great/much healthier alternative to silicone lubricants. Each applicator …
- enhances pleasure and ease in love-making
- is long-lasting, soothing & odourless
- is richly nourishing
- is safe for use with silicone toys
- alleviates intimate discomfort & painful lovemaking
- is hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- has 94.3% organic ingredients
- is gynaecologist-recommended
- is chemical- & preservative-free
Please note that YES OB is NOT condom compatible. If relying on condoms, please choose YES water-based applicators.
How to Use Applicators
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper-evident tip has been removed.
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion.
- Snap off tamper-evident tip by twisting.
- To apply, insert only the narrow end of the applicator into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released.
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single-use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible.